Buko pandan dessert is my favorite comfort food dessert. I usually make this dessert every new year’s eve, birthday celebrations and every time I crave for it. It’s easy to make yet it’s so yummy and comforting. The tasty buko, the aroma of pandan and its creaminess are just so tempting that I couldn’t resist.
Click here for my recipe of agar agar gulaman dessert.
Click here for my recipe of creamy macaroni salad.
3 buko (young coconut) – scraped (kinayod)
1 small sachet agar agar gulaman pandan flavor
1 liter water for agar agar gulaman
2-3 leaves pandan (if available)
3 cups all purpose nestle cream
1 and 1/2 cup condensed milk
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1) Dissolve the agar-agar gulaman and brown sugar in a one liter of water. Bring it to boil, together with the pandan leaves, stirring it once in a while.
2) Pour in a rectangular pan. Set aside in a room temperature until it hardens then slice it into square tidbits.
3) In a bowl, mix all together the buko, sliced gulaman, all purpose cream and condensed milk.
4) Refrigerate the buko pandan for 4 hours or overnight.
5) Ready to serve. Serve it chilled. Have fun eating 🙂