Filipino style spaghetti is quite different from Italian spaghetti or any other famous type of spaghetti . Filipino style spaghetti is simple (no herbs and other spices dded) and it is a little bit sweet.
We usually add sliced hotdogs to it which makes it more fun for the kids to eat. Here’s my version of the Filipino style spaghetti. Have fun cooking! 🙂
1 kg. UFC spaghetti sauce
1 kg. Royal/Fiesta spaghettie pasta
1 small bottle UFC catsup
1/2 kg. ground beef/pork
1/2 kg. hotdog – sliced (I prefer picnic/mekeni hotdog)
1 medium sized red bell pepper (minced)
6 cloves garlic (crushed and minced)
1 medium sized red onion (mined)
3 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. brown sugar
1 box Kraft Eden cheddar cheese (grated)
For the Pasta
– Cook the pasta according to the instructions from the package label
For the Sauce
1) Saute garlic followed by the onion, ground beef and mix once in a while. Continue sauteing until ground beef turns into light brown.
2) Add the hotdog, bell pepper, and soy sauce and mix well until well-blended.
3) Add the spaghetti sauce, catsup, 3/4 of the cheese (1/4 of it will be used as toppings) and brown sugar then stir once in a while as it continues to simmer for 8-10 minutes.
4) Ready to serve with the cooked spaghetti pasta.
looks yummy! I wanna cook this for my Trez
Awesome tips and very good foods, I love this merienda so much, that I share this with my family and friends.. With a simple touch of ufc spaghetti sause the flavor explodes, so amazing feeling while relaxing at the same time.. For that I always order this online at https://www.goods.ph with their awesome delivery service, it made possible.. I love to thank UFC for fulfilling my merienda..